integrating guile in an apache module

From: George Moschovitis
Subject: integrating guile in an apache module
Date: 29 Jul 2003 13:44:28 +0300

Hello everybody!

I am trying to code an apache2.0 module that uses guile for scripting
dynamic html pages. My problem is that i have to enclose the main loop
of the application in the scm_boot function for the gc to work according
to the manuals.

When writing an apache module I do not have control over the main loop,
the http server just calls the handler method. Is there a way to
overcome this problem? Has anyone tried something similar (mod_guile
perhaps?)

Any info will be appreciated!

regards,
George Moschovitis