Re: Scheme translator

From: Daniel Silva
Subject: Re: Scheme translator
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:34:53 -0400 (EDT)

Hello again,

It looks like Thomas Bushnell and Lalo Martins have both been interested
in Python compilers but a few years ago, and there is no information on
either project.  Would any of you be interested in working on a Python to
Scheme compiler?

Also, your reply and Neil's didn't show up in the guile-user archive at
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-user/2003-08/threads.html, though I
see CC entries for address@hidden  Am I looking at the wrong web
page?

-- Daniel