Re: Scheme translator

From: Dale P. Smith
Subject: Re: Scheme translator
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 08:43:36 -0400

Daniel Silva wrote:
Hello again,

It looks like Thomas Bushnell and Lalo Martins have both been interested
in Python compilers but a few years ago, and there is no information on
either project.  Would any of you be interested in working on a Python to
Scheme compiler?

Not I. While I'm sure that would provide many many hours of entertainment, I dont seem to have any extra lying around anywhere.

I dunno. I think it would be great to have python->guile translator/compiler, but I think it would be better to invest that time and energy into a guile->C or guile->asm compiler.

Also, your reply and Neil's didn't show up in the guile-user archive at
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-user/2003-08/threads.html, though I
see CC entries for address@hidden  Am I looking at the wrong web
page?

They are there.  There is probably some delay until a cron job runs.
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-user/2003-08/msg00044.html
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-user/2003-08/msg00045.html

-Dale

--