Re: PATCH: assume -s

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: PATCH: assume -s
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:41:32 -0400

   From: Aaron VanDevender <address@hidden>
   Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 09:20:31 -0400

   Ok, I've reworked it so that it doesn't duplicate code.  I've
   also changed the semantics *slightly*. In the old case, anything
   that wasn't a recognized switch was treated as a SCRIPT. This
   was, only things that don't begin with a '-' will be assumed as
   a script. That way people won't rely on, for example, -a *not*
   being a switch, invoking scheme -a, with -a being a script, and
   then one day someone implementing the -a switch and breaking the
   to name a script -a?) better to be safe. The new patch also
   updates the usage message.

   [patch]

thanks, this new patch is good to go.  short, so no papers needed.
i will mention in the docs that SCRIPT must not begin w/ "-".

thi