Guile/Emacs debugging interface

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Guile/Emacs debugging interface
Date: 31 Aug 2003 12:05:38 +0100

I'm interested in improving the interface for developing and debugging
Guile apps through Emacs.  I've committed some thoughts on this to CVS
in workbook/use/debugging.text and would be interested to hear any
feedback.  For convenience, the file is attached here as well.

If you have any feedback, it would be most useful before 19th
September, as I plan to start hacking in earnest on this then.

Thanks,
        Neil