Re: Guile/Emacs debugging interface

From: Dale P. Smith
Subject: Re: Guile/Emacs debugging interface
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 09:24:02 -0400

Neil Jerram wrote:
I'm interested in improving the interface for developing and debugging
Guile apps through Emacs.  I've committed some thoughts on this to CVS
in workbook/use/debugging.text and would be interested to hear any
feedback.  For convenience, the file is attached here as well.

I haven't had much time too look at this, but it is very exciting!

Thanks You Neil.

-Dale

--
Dale P. Smith