Re: Guile/Emacs debugging interface

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: Guile/Emacs debugging interface
Date: 29 Sep 2003 23:01:56 +0100

    Neil> I'm interested in improving the interface for developing and
    Neil> debugging Guile apps through Emacs.

I've now made some progress on this, and have put up a page at

http://www.ossau.uklinux.net/guile/ui.html

describing what the new interface does so far.  I'd love to hear your
thoughts on whether this is going on the right lines, any possible
improvements or changes that I should make, etc. etc.

Thanks in advance,
        Neil