Re: patch: executable modules support with "guile -e ENTRYPOINT"

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: patch: executable modules support with "guile -e ENTRYPOINT"
Date: 05 Oct 2003 18:00:49 +0100

>>>>> "Marius" == Marius Vollmer <address@hidden> writes:

    Marius>   (:: (my module) start)

    Marius> or maybe

    Marius>   (:: my module start)

    Marius> So what do people say?

Just to check I understand - this is just syntax, right?
Specifically, it's just a more convenient form for

  (module-ref (resolve-module '(my module)) 'start)

I don't mean to imply that being "just syntax" would be bad; I want to
check that there isn't something cleverer being suggested here that I
am missing.

Regards,
        Neil