Re: Calling function (command-line) from c++ dll

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: Re: Calling function (command-line) from c++ dll
Date: 17 Nov 2003 11:13:03 +0000

Laurent Marzullo <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm currently writting a module that I load with (load-extension)
> function and I'm tryin to get the command line option of the guile
> script into the init function of the dll.

http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/docs/guile-ref/Runtime-Environment.html

says use C function scm_program_arguments (void).  Much healthier for
you.

--
Stephen Compall or s11 or sirian

Are you mentally here at Pizza Hut??

ASIO BRLO secure Telex PLO genetic e-cash world domination radar
counter terrorism credit card Marxist kilo class CID Forte