Re: GC ??

From: dv . praveen
Subject: Re: GC ??
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 12:50:15 +0530

hi Andreas Rottmann,
Thank you very much for the reply.  It works. :)
This function was not covered in the documentation
and I missed it.
My question is still unasnwered.  Shouldn't the
garbage collector attend all the globals and the
recurse on the internal scm objects during the
trace operation?
regards,
Praveen

Andreas Rottmann <address@hidden>