Winning notification

From: lottery_gl
Subject: Winning notification
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 20:07:28 +0100

 EL  GORDO  SPANISH SWEEPSTAKE  LOTTERY  COMPANY
      CALLE  AROYO NO 13, PISO 4G 28030 MADRID ESPAÑA
              TEL: 0034-646 345 545.

DATE: 1ST MARCH 2004
FROM: THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD..
BATCH: EGS/ 22504002/03: REFERENCE: 15/0018/IPD
ATTENTION:
RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION.
This is to inform you of the release of the EL-GORDO DE LA PRIMITIVA
LOTTERY held on the 14th of February 2004. The results were released on
the 1st of March  2004.
Your name was attached to ticket number 185-01523370-100 with serial
number 99375-0 that drew the lucky numbers of 06 20 25 26 37 49, which
consequently won the lottery in the 5th category. You have therefore
been approved for alump sum pay  of Euros 625,000.39c(SIX HUNDRED AND
TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND,THIRTY NINE CENTIMOS ONLY)in cash credited to file
withREF:Nº.EGS/3662367114/13. This is from US $75,000,000.00 (SEVENTY
FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS) in cash among the 26 participating finalist
playing 6,000 full tickets.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Your fund is now deposited with our Security Company and insured in
your
name.
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this
award from public notice untill your claims has been processed and the
money remitted to your account as this is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming of unwarranted taking advantage of this
program by participants as it has happened in the past.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from25,000 names from Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, North and
South America, Middle East and Africa as part of our International
Promotions Program.
We hope your lucky name will draw a bigger cash prize in the subsequent
programs.
To begin your lottery claims , please contact your claims agent, DR
LOUIS DAVIES. (address@hidden>) on Telephone
number:+34 669 090 978.
Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 3rd April
2004

Any claim not made before this date will be returned to the MINISTERIO
DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA. And also be informed that 1% of your lottery
winningbelongs to your agent because they are the company that bought
your ticketand played the lottery on your name, NOTE this 1% will be
remitted.
AFTER you have received your winnings prize because the money is
insured in your name already.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every
correspondence
with us or your claim agent. furthermore, should there be any change of
address, please do inform your claim agent as soon as possible. A copy
of your lucky winning ticket and your deposit certificate will be sent
to you by your claim agent, DR LOUIS DAVIES.
CONGRATULATION!!!!!
Once again from all members of our staff and thank
you for being a part of our International promotions program.
we wish you continued good fortunes.
Sincerely,
MR ANTONIO GOMEZ
VICE PRESIDENT.