[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Arch and Guile
Re: Arch and Guile
Tue, 02 Mar 2004 00:07:10 +0100
From: Andreas Rottmann <address@hidden>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:27:38 +0100
Such a gateway is very simple to use: You have someone who is the
"Gatekeeper" between the Arch and CVS world. This person then merges
stuff form other people's branches into the dedicated "CVS" branch,
which is synced with CVS in both directions.
well, we already have capable goal keepers keeping the cvs sources pure
from the corrupting influence of users, so probably there is no need for
more of the same.
[...] a CVS-tracking-but-not-commit gateway as described above.
Actually, this sounds like a good intermediate plan.
to me it sounds like a very good plan, even if not intermediate. a
constellation of source trees, one of which can be labeled "official"
but not requiring any particular additional attention (unless something
tasty appears there).
> [...] perhaps that is too hard line...
I'm not totally clear what you mean here, and how that relates to an
it was tangential reflection, harmlessly ignorable.
Re: Extended -e syntax, Thien-Thi Nguyen, 2004/03/01
Re: Extended -e syntax, Christopher Cramer, 2004/03/01
- Re: ITLA, (continued)
- Re: ITLA, Miles Bader, 2004/03/02
- Re: ITLA, Neil Jerram, 2004/03/04
- Re: ITLA, Andreas Rottmann, 2004/03/04
- Archive of library modules for Guile, Andreas Rottmann, 2004/03/07
- Re: Archive of library modules for Guile, Neil Jerram, 2004/03/08
- Re: Archive of library modules for Guile, Andreas Rottmann, 2004/03/08
- Re: Archive of library modules for Guile, Thamer Al-Harbash, 2004/03/10
- Re: Archive of library modules for Guile, Thien-Thi Nguyen, 2004/03/10
- Re: Arch and Guile,
Thien-Thi Nguyen <=
- Re: Arch and Guile, Andreas Rottmann, 2004/03/02
- Re: Arch and Guile, Thien-Thi Nguyen, 2004/03/04