Guile.pm v0.002 released

From: Matthew Trout
Subject: Guile.pm v0.002 released
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 21:12:21 +0000

For those of you who've never heard of it, the Guile and Inline::Guile perl
modules allow Guile code to be called from within a perl program.

Changes in this release -

   - Guile list elements no longer get stringified on conversion to perl array
   - Corrected SCM->SV code to return correct error for unknown types
   - Improved (FSVO) the Makefile.PL's technique for finding libguile.h

CPAN link: http://search.cpan.org/~mstrout/Guile-0.002/

--
Bring me my etherkiller; Oh clouds unfold! / Bring me the magic smoke of desire
I shall not cease from mental fight / Nor shall my LART rest in my hand