module search path

From: Brian S McQueen
Subject: module search path
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 22:26:23 -0800 (PST)

I am on a system where I must operate from my home directory, and I do not
have root.  How can I specify the search path for the modules which I have
installed in my home directories?

In fact I installed Guile in my home dir with --prefix.  I found
guile-config was not installed for some reason.  I thought it should've
been.  I modified my LD_LIBRARY_PATH, and my search path and everything
seems to be fine, but not for the modules.

Brian McQueen
NAS Division
NASA/Ames