Re: guile-gtk

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: guile-gtk
Date: 27 May 2004 08:41:17 -0400

I made my own from CVS.
start here

http://www.gnu.org/software/guile-gtk/

or just

cvs -d address@hidden:/cvsroot/guile-gtk co guile-gtk

It would be really nice if a tarball of the head of the gtk 1.2 branch
of guile-gtk were created and released; it is probably better than the
latest tarball that's out there.

<rant,somewhat-joking>
I know everyone really just like to play with arch and not do
releases.  But for these projects (guile-gtk and guile-gobject) to get
used by "users", it's necessary to release tarballs.  I'm trying to
use guile-gtk on a project (as a tool, not trying to hack on it), and
I had to make my own tarball and then my own netbsd pkgsrc entry for
it.  Not a big deal, but it's harder than using something else.
</rant,somewhat-joking>

--
        Greg Troxel <address@hidden>