a question regarding reload

From: Steven Wu
Subject: a question regarding reload
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 17:12:39 -0700

It seems to be reloading a scheme code sometime gives problem. I have a scheme program file which loads in other scheme code and does some initialization thing, and I have no problem load it in the interactive mode, and run it. However, if I change some file, and reload, the symbols I defined go away, and sometimes, even quit, which I didn't overload, symbol cannot be found. Does anyone has this problem? Btw, I am using guile 1.6.4 on cygwin standard release.

steve