Re: Guile-user Digest, Vol 21, Issue 16

From: Paul Jarc
Subject: Re: Guile-user Digest, Vol 21, Issue 16
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:36:44 -0400

Bruce Korb <address@hidden> wrote:
> On the other hand, I never have figured out why that is considered
> preferable to something like the following.  All those weirdo
> macro things are very distracting:

FUNC_NAME must be defined if you want to use SCM_VALIDATE_*.  (I
wonder why it's not SCM_FUNC_NAME.)  SCM_DEFINE is recognized by
guile-snarf; without it, you'll have to code the initialization call
to scm_c_define_gsubr yourself (far away from the function itself, so
it's easy for them to get out of sync) along with whatever it is that
registers the docstring.

paul