Req for help on objects and environments

From: Alp Öztarhan
Subject: Req for help on objects and environments
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 11:28:49 +0300

I have been digging the documentation to find answers to two questions,
but could not find any answers.

First, I want to play with the properties on objects.
I want to be able to serialize an object along with its properties.
I *can* make and retrieve properties of objects by use of
(make-object-property). But how do I get a list of the properties of a
given object?

Second, I want to manipulate the environment in eval.
I could not even do what the documentation tells.
I could not get a handle on (null-environment) etc. (undefined symbol
:-(
Besides, I want to manipulate it, giving extra symbols etc.
Could anybody give me any hint on these?

thanks.

- alp