Re: Req for help on objects and environments

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: Req for help on objects and environments
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 20:10:53 +0100

Hi Tomas,

On Thu, 2004-09-02 at 13:53 +0200, address@hidden wrote:
> (Note as well that the properties get attached to the *value*, not to the
> *variable*):
>
>  | guile> (object-property 42 'friends)
>  | (alfred bert carol)

I didn't realize this! Thanks for the tip. I guess it has to be this
way.

It trips up some documentation thoughts I had, though... I was using the
'documentation object-property to attach docs to variables, whereas it
actually puts it on the value. I wonder if there's a better way.

> Does this help?

It helped me ;)

Cheers,
--