macro documentation? (was: Re: Req for help on objects and environments)

From: Richard Todd
Subject: macro documentation? (was: Re: Req for help on objects and environments)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 17:34:59 -0500

On Sep 3, 2004, at 2:10 PM, Andy Wingo wrote:

On Thu, 2004-09-02 at 13:53 +0200, address@hidden wrote:
(Note as well that the properties get attached to the *value*, not to the
*variable*):

 | guile> (object-property 42 'friends)
 | (alfred bert carol)

I didn't realize this! Thanks for the tip. I guess it has to be this
way.

A similar problem appears when trying to document syncase macros... they all (display) as:

#<macro! sc-macro>

When I apply the 'documentation property to one of these macros, all the sudden ALL my syncase macros have this documentation. I don't suppose anyone knows of a way to add docstrings to individual macros? How does this sc-macro entity know which transformation to make? I don't know anything about how syncase works internally...

Richard