Re: how to invoke the emacs interface for guile 1.7

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: Re: how to invoke the emacs interface for guile 1.7
Date: 07 Oct 2004 16:25:15 -0500

Neil Jerram <address@hidden> writes:

> The way that GDS differs from run-guile.el, cmuscheme.el and the
> like, is that you use it when working on a Scheme file - like C-x
> C-e for Elisp - rather than by writing expressions in sequence in a
> special shell-like window.

What's your scheme mode?  In mine, which is just scheme.el and
cmuscheme.el as distributed with Emacs, when I `run-scheme', these
bindings are replaced with Scheme versions.  For example, "C-x C-e
runs the command scheme-send-last-sexp, which is an interactive
compiled Lisp function in `cmuscheme'."

However, this doesn't display the result in the minibuffer, if that is
what gds does.

--
Stephen Compall or s11 or sirian

BASIC is the Computer Science equivalent of `Scientific Creationism'.

data haven Merlin supercomputer Mossad M-14 ARPA JFK New World Order
keyhole Manfurov Peking Cocaine electronic surveillance Honduras
advisors