Re: threads in 1.7.1

From: Julian Graham
Subject: Re: threads in 1.7.1
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 09:03:25 -0400

If I started trolling, do you think I'd get more responses to my
question?  Just kidding.  Anyway, I know you're all busy with real
work and the like, but Marius (since I'm told this is pretty much your
domain) -- is there any reason that Guile *shouldn't* support thread
cancellation?  I was thinking maybe I'd just try to write it myself
and submit a patch, unless there was some philosophical opposition to
that idea.