congratulations for been our winner!!!

From: premierlottery
Subject: congratulations for been our winner!!!
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 19:29:10 -0600

MEMO FROM: THE PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
PREMIER LOTTERY

Congratulations Category A prize winner! You have been
selected as one of two winners of the PREMIER LOTTERY,
computer ballot draws and thus will be a
privileged recipient of the grand draw prize of £
6,500,000 (Six million five hundred thousand Great
Britain Pounds only). Winning File Reference number
for your prize is PLUK/2030/0181/08; ticket number
101-OIO-77/A.

We in the PREMIER LOTTERY,is by this program,
launching our model computer balloting lottery draws,
developed and designed to satisfy the cravings of the
ever growing number of participants in our various
lottery programs. with funds accrued exclusively from
previous draws, payouts to all Winners are guaranteed
and will be transferred in record time.

After randomly selecting 15,000 participants from an
initial database of 300,000 emails and zoning all
participants by their respective continents from
across the globe, we produced an extensive list from
which you have emerged as one of the winners of the
Grand Draw prize.

To ensure a smooth collection of your winnings, the
transfer of your prize is to be handled by your Claims
Director. You are to contact our agent by email and/or
fax within a week of receiving this notice. Please
find full contact details below:

MRS.Susan EDWARDS
FINANCIAL DIRECTOR
LINK FINANCE LTD
EMAIL: address@hidden
TEL: +88 216 2122 0059
FAX: +44 709 204 4665

Also find all other relevant winning lottery
information below:
Draw Serial No: 55/849177
Batch No: 01-A223
Zonal Draw No: A1-101
Grand Draw No: 56748

You are seriously advised to keep all winning lottery
information and numbers from the public in line with
our company security protocol to avoid double claiming
and unwarranted abuse of this program by unscrupulous
individuals.

Please direct all further correspondences and queries
to your respective category Prize Transfer handlers.
Congratulations once again from the PREMIER LOTTERY
Family.

Sincerely,
THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
PREMIER LOTTERY,
12 BRIDGE STREET,
STAINES MIDDLESEX TW18 4TP UK
UNITED KINGDOM
TEL/FAX: 44 70928998613
website: www.ukpremierlottery.co.uk

Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site greatoutdoorslodge.comr
- http://greatoutdoorslodge.com