Re: multicast? [patch]

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Re: multicast? [patch]
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 14:34:44 +0100

Greg Troxel <address@hidden> writes:

> [a nice patch]

I'm not completely sure what to do with this.  Adding more multicast
functinoality is certainly very good and needs to happen.

On the other hand, can we hope to ever cover all socket options that
are out there?  Maybe we should have different functions for different
kinds of socket options, or maybe not.

Opinions?

I will install your patch anyway, but I'm afraid we need the
papers... more about this in private mail.