libglade - guile-gnome-platform-2.7.97

From: David Pirotte
Subject: libglade - guile-gnome-platform-2.7.97
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 23:41:56 +0100

hi guilers,

using guile-gnome-platform-2.7.97, designing the interface with glade-2,
I refer to icons from /usr/share/pixmaps

glade-2 stores the used icons in a 'pixmaps' directory below the
glade-2 projects directory, and glade-2 find its children ok, but
wrong place, apparently:

        address@hidden:~ 36 $ prospects

        (<unknown>:16042): libglade-WARNING **: Error loading image: Failed to
open file '/usr/local/share/guile/alto/prospects/glade/gnome-talk.png': No such
file or directory

        (<unknown>:16042): libglade-WARNING **: could not convert string to
type `GdkPixbuf' for property `pixbuf'

indeed, the incons are stored by glade-2 in

        /usr/local/share/guile/alto/prospects/glade/pixmaps/...

I am not sure this is the right list to post,
any hints on this?

thanks,
david