Re: The future: accessing vectors, arrays, etc from C

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: The future: accessing vectors, arrays, etc from C
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 23:08:35 +0000

Marius Vollmer wrote:
Marius Vollmer <address@hidden> writes:

I think we can have such an API.  I will post documentation for it
soonish.

Ok, please look at the version of the manual here:

    http://www.dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de/~mvo/guile.html/

Many thanks. This looks good, especially in explaining your previous email's note about storage sometimes being non-contiguous - which was worrying me quite a lot until I understood what you meant!

I still need to respond more fully to your and others' comments on leasing and API change - I hope to do that over the coming weekend.

Regards,
        Neil