On our way to a fire, are we?

From: Flannel U. Luminous
Subject: On our way to a fire, are we?
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 18:45:19 -0600

What's up, then?

conspicuous
Te veo luego

In economics, hope and faith coexist with great scientific pretension and also a deep desire for respectability.

Precious gems are profoundly buried in the earth and can only be extracted at the expense of great labor.Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity.
Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.
Bargain... anything a customer thinks a store is losing money on.
I have been faithful to thee, Cynara, in my fashion.

Nothing happens to any man that he is not formed by nature to bear.
Photographers never have much incentive to show the world as it is.

The history of a people is found in its songs.

When you stand at the edge of the cliff, jump to fly, not to fall.

Where the fear is, happiness is not.

We have really everything in common with America nowadays, except, of course, language.
Never lose a holy curiosity.

Nothing is more admirable than the fortitude with which millionaires tolerate the disadvantages of their wealth.

For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.There is such a thing as a general revolution which changes the taste of men as it changes the fortunes of the world.

Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune but great minds rise above them.

The Lord giveth and the Lord hath taken away, blessed be the name of the Lord. [Job 1:21]

languid