Re: Making the -e option compatible with new versions of Guile 1.4

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: Making the -e option compatible with new versions of Guile 1.4
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:28:41 +0000

Marius Vollmer wrote:
Neil Jerram <address@hidden> writes:

> Hmm, yes, in a debugger, your syntax could refer to all procedures
> ever created.

Hmm - not sure what you mean here by "all procedures".

I meant, it could refer to the (define ...) form as a point in a
program.  Whenever that form is executed, the debugger might
instrument the created function so that the right thing happens (like
stopping on call when it is a breakpoint).

Ah, I see. That's the same as I meant by saying `it's pretty clear what someone would mean by "setting a breakpoint on internal-proc"' - I should have realized you meant the same thing :-)

        Neil