RE:TRANSACTION

From: julius_nyerere
Subject: RE:TRANSACTION
Date: 18 Jan 2005 22:58:17 -0000

NOTE:

I do foresee the surprise this letter will bring to you as it comes from a
stranger. But be rest assured as it comes with best  intention. However your
address was courtesy of a business journal at  the trade center in Ghana. But
after due consideration from my profile, I became aware of your credibility of
handling this business transaction, after my humble decision to solicit for
your understanding and co-operation in this transaction, as it will be
beneficial to all of us involved.

My name is Ozoko Bonso Nyerere, from Tanzania. I am the First son of my father
(Late President Julius Nwalimu Nyerere), Former President of Tanzania who died
two years ago, My father used his position then to make for himself and us
great fortune. My father died after a protracted illness, I was studying
overseas then when my father died and I was forced to return for the funeral.
After the burial of my father, his Lawyer invited me  to his chamber (office)
and gave me my father’s will. When I was  going through the will, There I
knew about a consignment, which he(my father) deposited with a Private Security
Company here in Ghana, he deposited the consignment as family valuables. The
Security Company does not know that the consignment contains money, except the
Attorney (Lawyer) and me. The amount is us$10 (Millon States Dollars}. However
my aim of contacting you is to help me and transfer this money into your
nominated bank account in your country,  secondly you will help me look for a
profitable investment which the  money will be invest into. As a result of my
present situation, I  won't be able to conclude this transaction alone. If you
are interested in helping me, contact me through my e-mail address. I will then
furnish you with more details. I have mutually agreed to compensate you with
20%of the total sum for your assistance, while I set aside 5% of this money for
any expenses that might be incurred in the process of this transaction. Then
the remaining 75%will remain for my family and me, which you will help us to
invest. Be informed that this transaction needs utmost trust and
confidentiality.

Note also that the transaction is 100% risk free hence my Lawyer has arranged
all the modalities for safe, smooth successful transaction. Looking forward to
receive your urgent reply through  (address@hidden)

Thanks and God bless you.

Best regards,

Ozoko Bonso Nyerere

{For the family).

Mail expédié par le service WebMail du site Cohaguenau.com

- http://www.cohaguenau.com