Re: About WAV file read in Guile

From: Quan Sun
Subject: Re: About WAV file read in Guile
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:41:07 +0000 (GMT)

From: Andreas Rottmann <address@hidden>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 20:47:40 +0100

> Quan Sun <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Hi all, These days I worked on a program which needs to read WAV
> > file out, and store the data to a list and then can be processed.
> >
> What do you want to do with the data? I think that you won't be happy
Obviously I won't write an mp3 encoder/decoder in Guile:-D
I just want to analys a sample of sound less than 10 seconds. I don't
think the data will big enough to affect Guile's performance.
> with Guile's performance if you want to write e.g. an mp3 encoder in
> it ;)
>
> Regards, Rotty
> --
> Andreas Rottmann         | address@hidden      | address@hidden |
> address@hidden
> http://yi.org/rotty      | GnuPG Key: http://yi.org/rotty/gpg.asc
> Fingerprint              | DFB4 4EB4 78A4 5EEE 6219  F228 F92F CFC5 01FD 5B62
>
> Life is a sexually transmitted disease.

Yesterday night I worked hard and build up an original version of .WAV
file reader in Guile.
Regards, Quan

|If anybody speaks of SEU,|Quan Sun(cfk) |
|it certainly not me.     |address@hidden|