Re: Guile By Example

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Guile By Example
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 12:32:30 +0100

   From: Nayyar Ahmed <address@hidden>
   Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 14:03:02 +0500

   Is there any online Manual/book, which teach GUILE BY EXAMPLES.
   Google is not working for me :'( . I really need that.

probably the best examples to learn from would be working (written)
code.  disembodied fragments are prone to misinterpretation.

we can kill two birds w/ one stone: i have just made available another
demo[2] for Guile-SDL[1] -- if you could look at that code and tell me
what you find unclear or confusing, i will add comments specifically w/
didactic bent, for the next release.  (presently, it is virtually w/o
comments, although it DOES work in the right environment. ;-)  another
idea is to add suitable comments yourself and send a diff.

thi

[1] http://www.glug.org/people/ttn/software/guile-sdl/
[2] http://www.glug.org/people/ttn/software/guile-sdl/demos/deal.tar.gz