Order of the evaluation of elements in a quasiquote list.

From: Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen
Subject: Order of the evaluation of elements in a quasiquote list.
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 20:52:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hi, I have recently stumbled upon various bugs in my code
because the order of the evaluation of the elements in a quasiquote
list changes.

I know that the order of arguments aren't specified in r5rs, but I
personally think it would have been very practicaly if they were...

Please, I don't want to start a flame war, I read comp.lang.scheme,
I just want to know if there is a quick way in Guile to get
left-to-right evaluation order for quasiquoted lists?