Re: Order of the evaluation of elements in a quasiquote list.

From: Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen
Subject: Re: Order of the evaluation of elements in a quasiquote list.
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 16:23:37 +0200 (CEST)

Geoffrey Knauth:

>By comparison:
>   PLT 299.100 and scsh 0.6.6 return (2 2).
>   JScheme 7.1 and sisc 1.9.7 return (2 1).

Just for the record...:
Actually, after taking a quick peek in the guile source,
the reason for the inconsistency for the result of the
mentioned code, is because the order of arguments
isn't specified in C either. So its because of different
behaviour between C compilators I sometime have got
(2 1) and sometimes (2 2) with Guile.