Using a macro with FOLD alters FOLD procedure!

From: Steve Juranich
Subject: Using a macro with FOLD alters FOLD procedure!
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:38:11 -0700

I've noticed some strange behavior from (srfi-1) "fold" using a macro
as the KONS argument.

I've attached a file that exhibits the problem.  In a nutshell, using
a macro as the KONS argument for FOLD results in the procedure source
for FOLD being altered.

I was wondering, is this "expected behavior", or have I uncovered
something?  If this is expected behavior, I'd suggest that FOLD should
do a check to make sure that the KONS argument is not a macro.  If
I've uncovered a bug, I'll file a bug report.
--
Steve Juranich
Tucson, AZ