Re: guile-www example code ?

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: guile-www example code ?
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 19:49:04 +0200

   From: Nayyar Ahmed <address@hidden>
   Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 21:33:48 +0500

   I am working on guile-www, i need some example for guile-www calls,
   to start on it, the guile-www docs are not that much discreptive for
   a bigner.

which modules and/or procs do you wish to see examples for?  for some
example of using the (www server-utils *) modules, check out grumi.scm
and sizzweb.scm in:

  http://www.glug.org/people/ttn/software/ttn-do/

also, the guile-www distribution includes a subdir examples/ that has
some cgi and additional server programs.  if any of these programs are
not clear, let me know where and we can work in some clarifying comments
for the next release.

btw, latest guile-www can always be found in dir:

  http://www.glug.org/people/ttn/software/guile-www/

thi