eBay Billing Information Update

From: aw-confirm
Subject: eBay Billing Information Update
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 16:40:31 -0700

eBay Security

Dear eBay User ,

During our regular update and verification of the accounts, we couldn't verify your current information. Either your information has changed or it is incomplete. If the account information is not updated to correct information within 5 days then, your access to bid or buy on eBay will be restricted. Please update  your information by completing the form from the forwarded link :

https://www.signin.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&ssPageName=h:h:sin:eBaySe curityMeasures

and login to eBay in order to update your informations.  As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.
 Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Regards,Safeharbor Department

eBay, Inc.

Per the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us. We may also take these actions if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.