rest arguments in let-keywords

From: Mario Storti
Subject: rest arguments in let-keywords
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 21:07:06 -0500 (CDT)

I want to use let-keywords, however it bothers to me the fact that the
rest arguments keeps the keyword arguments, so that I have to write
code to eliminate them. I read that this is for comptability with
Common Lisp. Is there an easy way to get the rest arguments _without_
the keyword arguments?

TIA, Mario

Mario Alberto Storti
Centro Internacional de Metodos Computacionales
  en Ingenieria - CIMEC (INTEC/CONICET-UNL)
INTEC, Guemes 3450 - 3000 Santa Fe, Argentina
Tel/Fax: +54-342-4511594, cel: +54-342-156144983
e-mail: address@hidden
http://www.cimec.org.ar/mstorti, http://www.cimec.org.ar