Re: Guile-WWW 2.12 available

From: Jonathan Wilson
Subject: Re: Guile-WWW 2.12 available
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 13:49:06 -0500

Does it have SSL/HTTPS support? :)

My pressing need/desire for such support has temporarily vanished for
the summer, so I have not been working very much (rather, at all) on the
libwww SWIG approach.  Alas.  Perhaps I will pick that back up again.
Does anyone here use libwww? (in C programming?)

Thien-Thi Nguyen wrote:

release notes:

 someone asked about this so i'm going to mention: the index of the
 directory listed below is created by apache and apparently does not
 respect "version number" order but rather simple lexical ordering.  if
 you can't immediately find the release, try clicking on the "last
 modified" header once or twice and direct your attention toward the
 extremity of the list.

 thi

README excerpt:

 This is the Guile WWW library, a set of Guile Scheme
 modules to facilitate HTTP, URL and CGI programming.

NEWS excerpt:

 - 2.12 | 2005-06-09
   - new proc in (www cgi): cgi:nv-pairs
   - contrib/*-check files mentioned in ChangeLog

cvs tag:

 release-2-12

tarball, anoncvs hints, browseable doc, and other files in dir:

 http://www.glug.org/people/ttn/software/guile-www/