Re: setting env variable from Guile

From: Mike Gran
Subject: Re: setting env variable from Guile
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 06:47:57 -0700 (PDT)

There are four things that should work, but, that I haven't tried out
yet.

You could call "dynamic-link" with the explicit pathname plus filename
to your library.

If your app is a pure guile script, you could write a wrapper shell
script that exports the environment variable you need and then calls
the guile script.

If you have a C main(), you could call lt_dladdsearchdir(const char *)
from C before dlopening your library.

You could wrap the function lt_dladdsearchdir as a Guile function and
call it from your script.

--
Mike