Re: behaviour of scm_run_hook

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: behaviour of scm_run_hook
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 10:49:46 +0100

address@hidden writes:

> Unfortunately, it didn't work.  I'm quite sure GC was not the problem, I
> checked using
>
> (add-hook! after-gc-hook (lambda () (display "Garbage
> collection\n")))

You mean that GC was not the problem because a GC never happened?
Fair enough, but you will still need the protection in future, of
course (unless your application is _very_ short lived :-)).

> and nothing was displayed.

OK, in that case can you show us the code which you use in C to run
the hook (which you say doesn't work) and the corresponding Scheme
code (which does work).

     Neil