Guile

From: Angelyn V. Dilim
Subject: Guile
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 16:28:10 +0800

Hi,

I am installing Guile which is the prerequisite of Texmacs software after running the command below;

# ./configure

i read a warning error saying configure WARNING:libreadline is not found on your system so when i run the command below;

# make

i am getting an error error code 1 make  fatal error : command failed for target 'all'

then after running;

# make install

i am getting an error;

make fatal error command failed for target 'install-recursive'

If you can send me a full working installer then i would appreciate.

Thanks,
Angelyn