mod_lisp for guile

From: Alan Grover
Subject: mod_lisp for guile
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 13:25:10 -0400

Inspired by Guillaume  Germain on the comp.lang.scheme group, I wrote a
mod_lisp implementation for Guile. Find it at:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=141512&package_id=163742

I only implemented the mod_lisp protocol, leaving query-string/POST and
HTML utilities for an external package (for example, TTN's www-guile). I
did give in to weakness and provide an optional ability to create a
thread for each request (did you know that "accept" blocks all threads?
Yum.).

It is minimally tested (it has an internal test daemon).

I'd appreciate some feedback:
* Will you use it?
* Should I remove the thread-creation stuff and stick simply to mod_lisp
protocol?
* Should I provide an interface to integrate with TTN's www-guile?
* How bad is the user-interface?
* What do you think of providing a lazy-list of requests, rather than
the current technique of passing control to a blocking-looping-function?
* Do you want to see a SRFI that provides _just_ the mod_lisp protocol?