Re: Exposing common type wrapping/unwrapping methods

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: Exposing common type wrapping/unwrapping methods
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 07:30:10 +1000

> Regarding `sendto', I tested it informally as follows:

An AF_UNIX socket can probably exercise that.

> I didn't test IPv6 stuff

Something using localhost would be good.  I thought at one stage to
add "IN6ADDR_LOOPBACK" or something as a constant to match
INADDR_LOOPBACK, but never got around to it.

> +    (with-test-prefix "AF_UNIX"
> +         (path (tmpnam)))

The build directory would be an option here, so there's no chance of
leaving garbage outside the tree.  CLEANFILES in Makefile.am could
ensure it's removed, which may be easier than catches in the test
code.