Re: libguile on Windows

From: Dylan Nicholson
Subject: Re: libguile on Windows
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:23:22 +1000

.x files are attached.  These are from the 1.6.x branch in CVS, so may
not match your codebase exactly, but any discrepancies should be
trivial to resolve - let me know if you need help with any such
problems.

     Neil

Thank you so much.  Now I get

Backtrace:
In unknown file:
  ?: 0* [for-each #<procedure set-system-module! (m s)> ...
  ?: 1*  (list the-root-module the-scm-module)

<unnamed port>: In expression (list the-root-module the-scm-module):
<unnamed port>: Unbound variable: list

Thought I knew what the problem was here, but no such luck...

The line
scm_c_define_gsubr (s_list, 0, 0, 1, (SCM (*)()) scm_list_copy);

from list.x didn't compile at first, so I tried commenting it out, then adding
static char s_list[]="list";

to list.c (it was only in read.c)

Still, seems like at least some progress!