Re: ANN: SDOM project development release 0.4

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: ANN: SDOM project development release 0.4
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:40:50 +0000

Julian Graham <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Schemers,
>
> I'm pleased to announce that the SDOM project has released version
> 0.4, our third development release.  [...] SDOM is an attempt to
> provide a complete implementation of the W3C Document Object Model
> Level 3 specification, including event handling, in Scheme, as an
> extension of Oleg Kiselyov's SXML system.

Hi Julian,

Forgive my ignorance, but can you indicate how/where I might use SDOM,
other than within a web browser?  I looked at your manual, but it was
a case of all trees and no wood.

(And within a web browser, it seems to me that the browser would have
to support Scheme, which I don't believe any of the common ones do
right now.)

Regards,
        Neil