Re: C structures

From: Mike Gran
Subject: Re: C structures
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 09:01:21 -0800 (PST)

Leonardo-

This isn't exactly what you what but, the code in the attached text
file shows how to declare a Guile function "c-func-wrap" takes a list
as an argument.  The function "c-func-wrap" converts that list into a
variable length C array of doubles which is passed to the C func
"c_func".

I just bashed it out, and haven't had a chance to test it.  It should
(almost) work, though.  There are probably prettier ways of
accomplishing this, as well.

--
Mike Gran

--- Leonardo Lopes Pereira <address@hidden> wrote:

> To be more clear. I want to be able to call a C function from guile.
> The problem is that this function has a struct as an arg and this
> struct has variable members. So, I need to create a list on
> scheme/guile and convert it to a C struct that will be used as an arg
> to that function.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com