scm_ documentation

From: Jon Wilson
Subject: scm_ documentation
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 18:31:32 -0600

Hi,
This doesn't seem to have gotten sent the first time around, so I'm trying again. If the list gets two messages... my apologies.

Is there any documentation for the scm_ interface (replacement for gh_)?

I've looked in the guile manual at
http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/docs/guile-ref/index.html, but all I've
found is the section on trasitioning from gh_ to scm_, which isn't very
complete.  I haven't looked through every page of the manual, but I have
looked in the procedure index, and not found several of the scm_ functions
which are mentioned in the gh_ to scm_ transition page.

Regards,
Jon