did you say "community"? what's that?

From: Marco Maggi
Subject: did you say "community"? what's that?
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:18:41 +0200

Ciao,

  I wonder if there is some kind soul, running Linux+GNU,
that can help me in testing/finishing features of the
OpenSSL binding that I've put in GEE[1].

  To do it one must read the extension specific README,
the global TODO file (Guile-OSLO section), and the
extension specific documentation (guile-oslo.texi).

  I especially need help with the following:

* write more tests for certificate verification,
  using different scenarios for certificate
  authentication;

* write the two functions required to support
  multithreading (thread(3) manual page of the
  OpenSSL distribution); write test with multiple
  threads;

* decide what informations are useful for logging
  messages about certificate verification from
  the verify callback (the thing in the 'verify.c'
  source file in the GEE distribution); understand
  how that information can be acquired from the
  callback.

  Discussion may take place by private email.

Thank You.

[1] <http://gna.org/projects/gee>
     -> Download -> gee--alpha--0.3--patch-99.tar.bz2

--
Marco Maggi

"They say jump!, you say how high?"
Rage Against the Machine - "Bullet in the Head"