Re: example of use of automake with guile extension

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: example of use of automake with guile extension
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:50:35 -0400

   From: "Marco Maggi" <address@hidden>
   Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:35:26 +0200

   can someone point me to a clean and simple Guile
   extension using GNU automake, that I can take as
   example to learn how to write automake using
   extensions?

most simple, most clean:
http://www.glug.org/people/ttn/software/guile-gdbm/

less simple, but just as "clean" (same methodology):
http://www.glug.org/people/ttn/software/guile-pg/
http://www.glug.org/people/ttn/software/guile-sdl/

less simple, less clean (bootstrap requirements):
http://www.glug.org/people/ttn/software/guile/
  module (database tmpfile)

these are done w/ guile 1.4.x, so some tweaking may
be required for whichever guile you are targeting.

thi