where can I get a recent version of guile-www?

From: John Steele Scott
Subject: where can I get a recent version of guile-www?
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 18:34:41 +0900

I am thinking about a small GUI application which is implemented as a web
server running on the localhost, with a standard web browser presenting
the UI. Something like Slim Device's SlimServer package, but on a much
smaller scale.

Some Googling indicates that newer versions of guile-www have a
server-utils module, which may be helpful to me. The latest version in
Debian is 1.1.1, which does not have server-utils. Thien-Thi Nguyen's
website, which is the home of guile-www, is off the air.

Does anyone know where I can get the newest version (2.16) of this?
NetBSD has version 2.13; I guess I will be able to find that on one of
their mirrors.

cheers,

John